Monday, May 14, 2012

Blog #24: Independent Component 2

Literal
(a) Statement saying: “I, Max Torres, affirm that I completed my independent component which represents 30 hours of work.”

(b) Explanation of what you completed. For my Independent Component 2 I decided I would do something that isn't musical about guitar. I went looking for a repairshop where I could do service learning. I was able to take in my own guitar and fix it up. That includint removing any piecesand replacing and filing. This I what I did for my independent component. Guitar after guitar.

Interpretive

Defend your work and explain how the significant parts of your component and how it demonstrates 30 hours of work.

Knowing how to fix your guitar comes in handy to any musician. Whether it be from just the basics like restringing or more advanced like maybe fixing a broken neck. Having this experience taught me things baout guitars I never knew before.

It takes a lot of work to be able to fix a guitar. Each guitar took me a good few hours, only because I wasn't that good. I worked at a slower place than my instructor because he could estimate closer to the measurements than I could making me take my time.

Applied

How did it help you answer your EQ? Be specific and use examples.

One of my answers to my EQ was that proper maintenance is one of the best ways to ecome an acconplished gutar player. It ties directly into my EQ. I learned proper guitar repair which can then benefit me later on.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment