Monday, May 14, 2012

Blog #25: Service Learning

Content:
(1) LIA Response to blog:

Literal

Log of specific hours with a total and a description of your duties

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Asmc-eCHfGOzdGQxMWRrM1VFMGlvRjQ5cEtMZEN1bkE

Contact Name & Number

Chris Butter
(909) 484-3550

Interpretive

What is the most important thing you gained from this experience? Why?

There are lots of things that I gained from this experience, but I belive the most important was finding my 2nd and 3rd answer. The answers were basically handed to me because I was surrounded by guitar information and helped me see that maintenance is eky in a musicians career.

Applied

How did what you did help you answer your EQ? Please explain.

I believe my service learning ties into my EQ because in my time being there I learned that practice and maintenance are two key components in becoming an accomplsihes guitar player.







No comments:

Post a Comment