Monday, May 7, 2012

Blog #22: Answer #3


  • EQ = What is the best way to become an accomplished guitar player?
  • Answer 3 = Making a proper practice routine for yourself
  • Evidence 
  1. During my time with my service learning instructor he told me that to him practice is what helps a guitar player the most. He told me that nothing else matters if you don't know how to play right thats why practice is the key.
  2. My first interview was with the person whom I did my independent component with. He is the leader of the choir that i played in. He always told me that practice was essential and would become frustrated when people wouldn't pay attention during practice. He said that you have to practice if you don't want to make a fool of yourself and the choir when you perform.
  3. An article by Tom Hess that shows what to practice it and how. He explains the importance of practicing but also to not over practice and discourage yourself.
  • Source = My sources were my service learning instructor, my first interview and and articles from the internet on good practice routines and the importance of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment