Thursday, March 8, 2012

Blog #18- The Product

     As of March, my product is having a wider knowledge of guitar playing and the guitar itself. Throughout the senior project so far there have been components that have given me knowledge I didn't once posses and also practice time to better hone my skills.
      The Independent Component 1 helped me further my playing skills by playing alongside my choir and have 30 recorded hours. I noticed that little by little as I applied myself more it became easier to play along others and learn what my leader was teaching.
     My science fair project allowed me to research and understand the physics side to guitar. This was something I would have never thought to look up on my own and knowing about how a guitar actually works. I learned all about the sound and how vibrations created and how you can easily find a strings frequency speed and wavelength.
This is a picture during one of the choir practices.






     

No comments:

Post a Comment