Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Senior Project Reflection


(1) Positive Statement

What are you most proud of in your 2-Hour Presentation and/or your senior project? Why?
I'm most proud of my service learning hours because I actually dedicated my time to something and got a lot out of it. Not only that but it was really interesting and fun.


(2) Questions to Consider

a.     What assessment would you give yourself on your 2-Hour Presentation (self-assessment)? Why?

P- or AP+ because I was really nervous and went through fast through my presentation but I feel I knew my topic well and addressed issues that applied to my EQ.

b.     What assessment would you give yourself on your overall senior project (self-assessment)? Why?

AP, because although I feel I did a good job on my components, many of them were turned in late.

(3) What worked for you in your senior project? I liked going to talk to people and do service learning because I got to learn new things.

(4) What didn’t work for you in your senior project? That the hardest components were all bunched up near the end and many of  the components were not explained thoroughly and I hadn't the faintest idea of what to do.  

(5) Finding Value

How has the senior project been helpful to you in your future endeavors?   Be specific and use examples. 

I was made to look for service learning which could help me when going to look for a job or things where I lose the fear of going to places to ask for certain help. I learned much more than what I knew in instruments and repair which might push to try and be something related to music. 

No comments:

Post a Comment