Thursday, January 5, 2012

Blog # 8- What I've Learned So Far

1) What have you learned how to do since you started working on your senior project?
      I haven't really learned much from my research other than that there is a plethora of different guitars it varies greatly. I've also learned the histories of different guitar playing styles and guitar shapes themselves.
2) Post evidence of this accomplishment.  It can be in the form of a picture, video, document, etc..

     I have no evidence that can be showed because i haven't learned to do anything of much yet it's more of knowledge I'm getting like history and stuff.
3) What research helped you to do this and how?

     I can't say there has been any specific research that has taught me more they have all taught me different things and i find them all equally valuable.

No comments:

Post a Comment