Monday, October 17, 2011

Blog #7- Independent Component 1 Plan Approval  Independent Component

(1) For my independent study component I plan on playing in my church choir every weekend and during the week in order to complete my 30 hours.
(2)The independent component would be done quite quickly. Every Sunday I will get at church early at 10am then practice until 11:40 with the choir then play a mass from 12:15pm to 1:20pm then play another mass from 1:45pm to 3pm. I will do this every Sunday. In addition to that on Wednesday's I will play at a youth group from 7 to 8.
(3) My independent study component ties into my EQ because in order to become an accomplished guitar player you need constant practice and learn to play along other instruments and with other people as well as on your own. It is good to be versatile when  your goal is to become an accomplished guitar player.

1 comment: