Monday, September 26, 2011

Blog#4- Presentation Reflection

1.   My first interview didn't really help my presentation at all because I presented on something I've know for a while. I presented on tunic a guitar which was one of the first things that I learned. I might have learned how to tune by ear and with another instrument by the person I first interviewed but the interview itself did not help.

2.  I think everything I said during my presentation was important, well maybe not to everyone but to those interested in guitars. It was important because even though it's a small thing it really impacts quite greatly in an end result.

3.  I think the most difficult thing to do was to have to stand up there and talk because I get nervous. At one point I got nervous and got stumped, I just didn't know what to talk about but I regained it. It's hard to focus on what you learned when everyone is looking at you.

No comments:

Post a Comment